[Ekiga-list] FWD account

Bent Bagger bbagger at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 20:14:17 UTC 2006

Hi Yannick

On 05/11/06, yannick <sevmek at free.fr> wrote:

> You're probably right about my FWD number, but as i receive large number
> of calls on my ekiga account, i was just willing to show people I don't
> want them to use this one. bah. useless probably.

I didn't know your were in that situation. I understand your attitude
perfectly now.

When I wrote about peering and 'call me' I hand in mind a situation
where I could use my FWD account to call my ekiga number - had there
been peering between FWD and ekiga.net. This would make it possible
for me to call myself without my having to disturb good people like
you and ask you to help me.

Best regards,

Bent