[Ekiga-list] FWD account

yannick sevmek at free.fr
Sat Nov 4 21:31:59 UTC 2006

Hi,

Alan told me my setup is fine. Thank you.

I looked in the -d 4 output :

(...)
SUBSCRIBE sip:80XXXX at fwd.pulver.com SIP/2.0 <- The number is correct, i
just hide the end here...
(...)
SIP/2.0 100 Trying
(...)
SIP/2.0 404 No Such User Here
(...)
SIP/2.0 100 Trying
(...)
SIP/2.0 401 Unauthorized
(...)

Seems the problem is in their database... I've no luck...

Maybe it takes some times to update their database, i'll give a try
tomorrow.

Yannick