[Ekiga-list] crash with 2.0.3

Patriiiiiiiiiick patrick.smart at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 01:07:11 UTC 2006

On 9/25/06, Damien Sandras <dsandras at seconix.com> wrote:
> > http://phpfi.com/156472
> Unfortunately there are no debug symbols.

I suppose that to have the debug symbols, I need to have the debuginfo
packages installed.

I could rebuild the opal src.rpm but with pwlib, I get stuck at:

File not found:
/var/tmp/pwlib-1.10.2-build/usr/lib/pwlib/devices/videoinput/avc_pwplugin.so

I have pwlib-plugins-avc-1.10.2-1.pm.1.i586.rpm installed but the
requested file is at another place:
/usr/lib/pwlib/devices/videoinput/avc_pwplugin.so.

Where does this issue come from?

I saw that pwlib 1.11 and opal 2.3 were available from SUSE's build
service. This would be the solution to the issue above. What chance is
there that it will work with Ekiga 2.0.3? Or any plan to release a new
version of Ekiga soon?

Thanks for your time!

Patrick