[Ekiga-list] receiver complains doesn't hear me much

Fabrizio Lippolis flippolis at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 30 12:14:02 UTC 2006

Hi list,

I have started using Ekiga to log into Voipstunt and call landline phones.
The receiver complains often doesn't hear me much though I have raised the
microphone slider in the audio tab in Ekiga and in the volume settings in
Gnome. I have to talk with the microphone on my mouth and loud voice to be
at least accettable. When I call Ekiga uses the GSM codec, maybe I should
try something different? Anything else I could check? With Skype they can
hear me fine but I would like not to use it.

Best regards and wishes for 2007.

Fabrizio