[Ekiga-list] How can I record an Ekiga conversation ?

Kurt Kraut ubuntu at kurtkraut.net
Tue Dec 19 21:01:06 UTC 2006

Aloha,

Thanks for all suggestions. But it seems to me that all options
envolves som much hacking that this must be added as a feature. Even
regular cellphones are able to record conversation. why a softphone
with a big hard disk shouldn't record ?

I will try each way of recording later but considering the complexity
of the proceedings, I'm not expecting any kind of success :(

Thanks for the quick replies,

Kurt Kraut