[Ekiga-list] How can I record an Ekiga conversation ?

michel memeteau michel.memeteau at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 08:25:28 UTC 2006

I woud say even if Gizmo if not free software , since few months , you can
use your own SIP account as a second one, and then record a conversation.
Gizmo kinda respects standard, so  why not ..

, and as long as there is no free software , I guess it might be the easiest
way , till some of us code it .. :-)

Maybe the openwengo project are working on it ?

Michel memeteau
VOIP: sip:17476005010 at proxy01.sipphone.com
0491886375 0624808051
jabber/GoogleTalk : freechelmi at jabber.fr