[Ekiga-list] Someone Please Setup A Call With Me

Dan Sherwood (G) dlsherwo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 17:29:08 UTC 2006

*Thank you* for those who tried to help.

I can't seem to call any other Ekiga user.  It rings once and hangs up.
The Call Log shows the user with "zero" time.  Yes, I am checking to see
if the user is online.

I've tried to call the 500 and 300 "ekiga.net" numbers .... It just
hangs up after one ring.

One Ekiga user tried to call me when I was online.  I accepted the call,
but again, it hung up and showed the user name with "zero" time
duration. (Thanks Mark G)

I can call my Gizmo (sipphone) number and leave a message, so something
is working.  I can also call Ekiga from my Gizmo SIP and it seems to
work.  I can call other Gizmo users with audio.

Why can't I call other Ekiga users?  Do I need to forward a port or
something?  Establish a gateway?  I have ADSL with an Actiontec DSL
Gateway  router.

Thanks,
Dan