[Ekiga-list] Someone Please Setup A Call With Me

Dan Sherwood (G) dlsherwo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 23:09:42 UTC 2006

I recently installed the Windows beta version of Ekiga.  Ekiga wouldn't
recognize my existing webcam, so I got a Logitech webcam and it seems to
be working....at least I can see my image.

Is there a place I can call to test things out?  I keep looking online
to try to find someone to call, but the status is always "offline"

If there is no place to test, then would someone please email me to set
up a time so that we can have a conference call to test out the audio
and video.  I'm in Tennessee, USA.....GMT -5

Thanks,

Dan