[Ekiga-list] Video With Ekiga 2.02

George geboyd53 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 15 08:00:45 UTC 2006

I asked this question several weeks ago and got no reply, so I'm trying
again.

My system is:

* Fedora Core 5 with the latest kernel (although this problem has
occurred with every kernel)
* Logiteck 4000 usb camera
* pwc camera driver
* ekiga 2.02

I can use camstream to set up my camera and it gives a beautiful
picture. Then when I bring up ekiga the picture is ok, but degraded. If
I use any of the video controls in ekiga, the picture almost completely
washes out and looks terrible. I can then go back into camstream and
reset it fine.

Does anyone know why in ekiga, this problem is happening?

If you need more information just let me know, I would really like to
resolve this problem.

Thanks in advance
George