[Ekiga-list] not able to bind to ils.seconix.com

carl CWagster at comcast.net
Wed Aug 9 20:58:05 UTC 2006

Ok, I downloaded ekiga-2.0.2-1.20060mdk.i586.rpm from the ekiga site.
It looked like it installs ok, but when I try to run it nothing happen
so I ran it from a console and got the following error
[carl at Curley Desktop]$ ekiga
ekiga: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libopal.so.2: undefined symbol:
_ZThn568_N12PVXMLSession9RecordEndEv
[carl at Curley Desktop]$

I don't have a clue how to start to fix this.