Re: dogtail-devel dogtail patches

On Thu, 2010-04-15 at 11:39 +0200, Balazs Scheidler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have sent a similar e-mail here in the past, but got no reaction. I
> saw some activity recently, thus I repost:
>
> BalaBit has been successfully using dogtail for GUI test automation and
> we made some patches to help us in that regard. Everything is available
> in our git repo here:
>
> http://git.balabit.hu/mde/dogtail.git
>
> or
>
> git://git.balabit.hu/mde/dogtail.git
>
> We'd love to see the patches integrated.
>
> Usually the patches are one-fix-a-patch, although integration to our
> build system is also there, which I doubt would be useful for upstream
> dogtail. How can we get these patches integrated?

Hi Bazsi,

I do remember seeing a message about your git repo a while ago; I
apologize for dropping the ball. I just made a fresh clone and I'll
start looking through the patches. I think there might end up being some
conflicts, as it doesn't look like your repo has been tracking upstream
for a long time.

Zack