GNOME 42 schedule

Hi developers,

The schedule for GNOME 42 is now available:

https://wiki.gnome.org/FortyTwo

It's very close to the GNOME 41 schedule, so if you've adjusted to the changes last cycle, there should be no surprises here. Notably, we decided to keep the two week hard freeze period, as this seems to have improved quality of 41.0. The time between 42.0 and 42.1 has been reduced from six weeks (for 40 and 41) down to five weeks. (Historically it was three weeks, but we're aiming to improve quality of the initial .0 rather than rely on rushing out .1 three weeks later.)

Michael