Bugzilla OUTAGE: Tomorrow, 11:30 - 16:00 GMT+1
- From: Andrea Veri <av gnome org>
- To: Foundation List <foundation-list gnome org>
- Cc: GNOME Infrastructure <gnome-infrastructure gnome org>, devel-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: Bugzilla OUTAGE: Tomorrow, 11:30 - 16:00 GMT+1
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 21:34:49 +0100
as you may remember the Bugzilla's Database got migrated from drawable (our main Mysql node) to combobox (another GNOME machine ideally meant for VMs + NFS) after an hardware issue a few months ago .Â
Unfortunately we can't keep the database where it is now anymore, our main NFS node (container) is going out of space  and moving mysqld away from combobox is a needed move.
That said, the migration will happen tomorrow from 11:30 to 16:00 GMT+1, the service will be shutdown to prevent data loss.ÂThe amount of time specified above is approximative, the outage can take just a few hours if we won't run in any particular issue. (/me crosses fingers)
Thanks a lot for your patience and, as always, please look for a follow up to this e-mail when the service will be restored.
Fedora / EPEL packager,
GNOME Foundation Membership & Elections Committee Chairman
] [Thread Prev