GNOME 3.8.1 Release

Hello all,

Here comes GNOME 3.8.1, the first update to GNOME 3.8, it includes
many fixes, various improvements, and translation updates over 3.8.0,
we hope you enjoy it.

We won't end it here, we published the schedule for our next releases,
and a first development release, 3.9.1, should be out on May 1st. Next
stop will be the second update to GNOME 3.8, scheduled mid-May.

https://live.gnome.org/ThreePointNine#Schedule has all the details.

==============================
Release Details and References
==============================

The lists of updated modules and changes are available here:
  core   -  http://download.gnome.org/core/3.8/3.8.1/NEWS
  apps   -  http://download.gnome.org/apps/3.8/3.8.1/NEWS

The source packages are available here:
  core   -  http://download.gnome.org/core/3.8/3.8.1/sources/
  apps   -  http://download.gnome.org/apps/3.8/3.8.1/sources/

And if you want to compile GNOME 3.8.1 by yourself, you can use the
jhbuild modulesets available here:
  http://download.gnome.org/teams/releng/3.8.1/

See you next time!

        Fred