GNOME 2.31.91 beta released!

Hello all,

This is 2.31.91, and it's out! It's the second beta of what will be
GNOME 2.32, enjoy every moment of it, the next beta (2.31.92) will
arrive in two weeks.

With this release we are now string frozen : No string changes may be
made without confirmation from the i18n team and notification to
release team, translation team, and documentation team. For the string
freezes explained, and to see which kind of changes are not covered by
freeze rules, check
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/HandlingStringFreezes .  The
other freezes are of course still in place, details on
http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/Freezes

To compile GNOME 2.31.91, you can use the jhbuild [1] modulesets
published by the release team [2] (which use the exact tarball
versions from the official release).

[1] http://library.gnome.org/devel/jhbuild/
[2] http://download.gnome.org/teams/releng/2.31.91/

The release notes that describe the changes between 2.31.90 and
2.31.91 are available. Go read them to learn all the goodness of this
release:

platform - http://download.gnome.org/platform/2.31/2.31.91/NEWS
desktop  - http://download.gnome.org/desktop/2.31/2.31.91/NEWS
admin    - http://download.gnome.org/admin/2.31/2.31.91/NEWS
bindings - http://download.gnome.org/bindings/2.31/2.31.91/NEWS
devtools - http://download.gnome.org/devtools/2.31/2.31.91/NEWS
mobile   - http://download.gnome.org/mobile/2.31/2.31.91/NEWS

The GNOME 2.31.91 release is available here:

platform sources - http://download.gnome.org/platform/2.31/2.31.91/
desktop  sources - http://download.gnome.org/desktop/2.31/2.31.91/
admin    sources - http://download.gnome.org/admin/2.31/2.31.91/
bindings sources - http://download.gnome.org/bindings/2.31/2.31.91/
devtools sources - http://download.gnome.org/devtools/2.31/2.31.91/
mobile   sources - http://download.gnome.org/mobile/2.31/2.31.91/

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
--------------------------

This release is a snapshot of development code. Although it is
buildable and usable, it is primarily intended for testing and hacking
purposes. GNOME uses odd minor version numbers to indicate development
status.

For more information about 2.31, the full schedule, the official
module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colorful
2.31 page:
 http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
 http://live.gnome.org/Schedule,

Enjoy,

--
Frederic Crozat