Release team membership change (was Re: GNOME 2.32.1 released)

Le jeudi 18 novembre 2010, à 02:02 +0100, Luca Ferretti a écrit :
> Pleased to meet you!
>
> The first update to GNOME 2.32 (and my own first release) is now
> available.

Thanks to Luca for doing this release! And it's a good opportunity to
announce that Luca is joining the release team and will replace some
member that will retire in the near future. So please send him tons of
virtual hugs :-)

We've prepared a long & hard training for Luca (you know, the usual
stuff, "delegating" all the work -- we're lazy people), but you can
already annoy him on IRC: he's elleuca there.

Welcome Luca!

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.