GNOME 2.30.2 stable tarballs due

Hello all,

It's time for another point release of your stable 2.30 branches.

Tarballs are due on 2010-06-21 before 23:59 UTC for the GNOME 2.30.2
stable release, which will be delivered on Wednesday.  Please make
sure that your tarballs will be uploaded before Monday 23:59 UTC:
tarballs uploaded later than that will probably be too late to get in

If you are not able to make a tarball before this deadline or if you
think you'll be late, please send a mail to the release team and we'll
find someone to roll the tarball for you!

For more information about 2.31, the full schedule, the official
module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colorful 2.31

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see: