GNOME 2.29.91 beta released!

Hello all,

Wow! The snow finally melt and there is a timid but still bright sun
illuminating my desktop. That's my *physical* desktop, and it's nice
but even nicer is my *computer* desktop, there is a new GNOME on it!
It is 2.29.91! I am so happy, this is our beta release, be sure to
give it a try!

With this release we are now string frozen, no string changes may be
made without confirmation from the l10n team (gnome-i18n@) and
notification to both the release team and the GNOME Documentation
Project (gnome-doc-list@). The other freezes are of course still in
place, details on http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/Freezes

To compile GNOME 2.29.91, you can use the jhbuild [1] modulesets
published by the release team [2] (which use the exact tarball versions
from the official release).

 [1] http://library.gnome.org/devel/jhbuild/
 [2] http://download.gnome.org/teams/releng/2.29.91/

The release notes that describe the changes between 2.29.90 and 2.29.91
are available. Go read them to learn all the goodness of this release:

platform - http://download.gnome.org/platform/2.29/2.29.91/NEWS
desktop  - http://download.gnome.org/desktop/2.29/2.29.91/NEWS
admin    - http://download.gnome.org/admin/2.29/2.29.91/NEWS
bindings - http://download.gnome.org/bindings/2.29/2.29.91/NEWS
devtools - http://download.gnome.org/devtools/2.29/2.29.91/NEWS
mobile   - http://download.gnome.org/mobile/2.29/2.29.91/NEWS

The GNOME 2.29.91 release is available here:

platform sources - http://download.gnome.org/platform/2.29/2.29.91/
desktop  sources - http://download.gnome.org/desktop/2.29/2.29.91/
admin    sources - http://download.gnome.org/admin/2.29/2.29.91/
bindings sources - http://download.gnome.org/bindings/2.29/2.29.91/
devtools sources - http://download.gnome.org/devtools/2.29/2.29.91/
mobile   sources - http://download.gnome.org/mobile/2.29/2.29.91/

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
--------------------------

This release is a snapshot of development code. Although it is
buildable and usable, it is primarily intended for testing and hacking
purposes. GNOME uses odd minor version numbers to indicate
development status.

For more information about 2.29, the full schedule, the official
module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colorful 2.29
page:
   http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
   http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Cheers,

        Frederic