l10n.gnome.org + 'guadec' (sorta) downtime: Fri May 2 08:00-11:00 UTC (rough estimate)

[ Followups please to gnome-i18n gnome org ]

As said in the subject, l10n.gnome.org will be DOWN between:
  Fri May 2 08:00-11:00 UTC  (rough estimate)

To avoid issues, I will disable the web interface. This means you will
not see any l10n status updates during the downtime.

Note: Above will affect:
  http://www.guadec.org/
  http://2008.guadec.org/
  http://2007.guadec.org/

For the 2008 GUADEC site, just use:
  http://guadec.expectnation.com/

It does NOT affect:
  SVN commits

Purpose:
Upgrading l10n.gnome.org to new Ubuntu LTS. This as testbed for
svn.gnome.org. The latter will be upgraded at some later stage (after
evaluation of l10n.gnome.org upgrade).

Standard disclaimer: I might fuck up and change that rough estimate into
a full day or more.
--
Regards,
Olav