Re: Subversion migration schedule (postponed again)

Due to problems that occurred during the migration, we have cancelled it
and reverted back to CVS. We apologise for any inconvenience, and hope
to be able to re-schedule as soon as the current problems have been
fixed, and things have been re-tested satisfactorily.

http://live.gnome.org/Subversion

--
Ross