TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.14.0 Release Candidate (2.13.92) Development Release

Hi all,

Since Vincent is having some problems sending emails, as part of the french conspiracy
to take over GNOME release team, I inform you that "resistance is futile,
you will be assimilated ...", sorry I mean, it is time to prepare tarballs for
GNOME 2.14.0 Release Candidate Release ;)

Tarballs are due on Monday (February 27th) for the GNOME 2.14.0 Release Candidate
(2.13.92) Development Release, which will be delivered on Wednesday. If
for some reason you are not able to make a tarball before Monday,
please send a mail to the release team: we can find someone to roll
the tarball for you!

I remind everyone that we are still in string freeze: this means that no
string changes may be made without approval from the translators,
and notification to both the release-team and the GDP.

Please note that we now use a hard deadline for tarballs: tarballs
uploaded after Monday 23:59 UTC will not be included in 2.13.92. Ask
around you: it already happened to some modules, so we're *really*
not including late releases!

For more informations about 2.13, the full schedule, the official
module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our shiny 2.13
page on the wiki:
       http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointThirteen

To help write good release notes, please add major user-visible changes
happening during the 2.13 release cycle to this wiki page:
       http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointThirteen_2fReleaseNotes

Also, starting March 6th, hard code freeze will be in effect :
no source code changes may be made (except for build sheriff)
without approval from release-team. Translation and documentation
can continue (but of course, string freeze is still in effect).

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com>
Mandriva