TARBALLS DUE: First GNOME 2.7 Development Release

So,

  TRUMPETS SOUND

As there were precious few tarball releases for the Previous Official First
GNOME 2.7 Development Release, we are hereby writing it out of our history
books and announcing the tarballs due date for our New Official First GNOME
2.7 Development Release!

  CROWD CHEERS

Monday, May 31st--

  GASP!

Ahem. That's right: next Monday, May 31st is the due date for tarballs to be
included in the first GNOME 2.7 release, and also marks the beginning of our
module proposal period.

  LAUGHTER

Authors wishing to contribute their software to the Developer Platform or
Desktop releases should mail desktop-devel-list and point to recent tarball
releases for community review. Join the hilarity! Join the fun!

  STREET SIGNS ATTACK NARRATOR

Now I have a shocking sense of deja vu *and* sore kneecaps...

- Jeff

   "Debian is not as minor as many business end people think." - Alan Cox