From: "Benjamin Kahn" <xkahn zoned net>
Sent: Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:42am
To: boston-social gnome org
Subject: Re: Important Notice To All Amazon Customers

My first thought:

Wow. This list is still alive!

My second thought:

Oh... But it's getting scam emails....

Oh well.

On Mon, 2017-07-31 at 17:05 +0000, Amazon Sec. Team messages-
noreply amazon com wrote:

               IMPORTANT NOTICE Greetings from Amazon.com.
                As you may be aware on July 20th 2017, some of our
customers accounts were compromised, resulting from data theft of
2,592 account records. This breach represents a small fraction of
Amazon's total customer base, the overwhelming majority of which are
held in a secure data centre.
    Although the issue is now fully resolved we ask all our customer
to complete our account verification process. This will only take a
few minutes and will ensure the safeguarding of your account
information. Please use the link below to get started.

GET STARTED
Please Note: Failure to comply with our account verification process
will lead to restrictions being placed on your account. Best regards,
Amazon Customer Support
Please sign in with your valid email and password for prompt
verification.
Amazon.com

      © 2017 Amazon.com