Ubuntu Jaunty Release Party

Hello!  I don't know if this is necessarily appropriate for the list,
but there's a lot of overlap/cooperation between GNOME and Ubuntu, so
I figured there would be some interest.  If not, let me know, and I
will note it for the future.

The Massachusetts Ubuntu LoCo (like an advocacy group) is sponsoring a
release party for Jaunty Jackalope 9.04 tomorrow night at the Globe
Bar and Grill.  There will be cake (I think), food, drinks, and CDs!

http://ubuntu-massachusetts.com/events/2/

-mt