Going Away Party- Again

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//Google Inc//Google Calendar 70.9054//EN
VERSION:2.0
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20060730T170000Z
DTEND:20060730T230000Z
DTSTAMP:20060727T165849Z
ORGANIZER;CN=Luis Villa:MAILTO:luis villa gmail com
UID:7qntr5n15gqsu1f854ac2sv2b0 google com
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=
 TRUE;CN=boston-social gnome org;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:MAILTO:boston-social gnome o
 rg
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=
 TRUE;CN=techdinner lists whirlycott com;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:MAILTO:techdinner li
 sts.whirlycott.com
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=
 TRUE;CN=jdub perkypants org;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:MAILTO:jdub perkypants org
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=
 TRUE;CN=Christine McLellan;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:MAILTO:cmclellan gmail com
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=
 TRUE;CN=beer assbarn com;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:MAILTO:beer assbarn com
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=ACCEPTED;RSVP=TRUE
 ;CN=Luis Villa;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:MAILTO:luis villa gmail com
CLASS:PRIVATE
CREATED:20060727T165846Z
  Monday\, July 31st. That means having a party on July 30th to celebrate my
  getting out of your collective hair\, because Saturday's just wasn't enoug
 h.\n\nDATE: July 30th. Thirty shall be the number thou shalt count\, and th
 e number of the counting shall be thirty. Thirty-one shalt thou not count\,
  neither count thou twenty-nine\, excepting that thou then proceed to thirt
 y. thirty-two is right out. Duh.\n\nTIME: 1pm until whenever we run out of
 food\, beer\, or energy.\n\nFOOD: Lunch\, BBQ-style. Krissa will provide so
 me of Luis's secret recipe pork\, and Dan and Dan's mom will provide 'anima
 ls'. Presumably some vegetables will also be convinced to sacrifice themsel
 ves for the cause.\n\nDRINKS: BYOBing is encouraged.\n\nCLOTHING: Basically
  mandatory.\n\nENTERTAINMENT: Luis\, drunk. But not as drunk as the first p
 arty at Dan's. We hope. Also\, potentially New York movies\, and potentiall
 y Robert Love will do a book reading from the greatest book ever written in
  a field you care nothing about.\n\nFUNNIER PARTY INVITE\, FOR A DIFFERENT
 PARTY\, WHICH AARON MADE A SLY REFERENCE TO ON SATURDAY THAT I MISSED: http
 ://assbarn.com/party/\n\nRSVPs: requested\, si'l vous plait.\n\nLOCATION: T
 he boondocks. I mean\, Newton.\n\nDan's house is at: 63 Ripley St.\, Newton
  MA 02459\n\nHere is a map:  http://tinyurl.com/dtcek\n\nBeacon St.->Glen A
 ve. is probably the easiest way.  Just make sure that you make\na right tur
 n on Langley\, and an immediate left onto Knowles after that.\nDan's house
 is on Ripley\, at the top of that street.\n\nIt is also T accessible via th
 e green D line\, about 20 minutes out from the Fenway stop.  The Newton Cen
 ter T stop is that little strip between Union St. and Braeland Ave. on the
 map\, roughly 3 blocks away from Dan's house.\n\nView your event at http://
 www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&ueid=7qntr5n15gqsu1f854ac2sv2b0.
LAST-MODIFIED:20060727T165847Z
LOCATION:63 Ripley St.\, Newton MA 02459
SEQUENCE:0
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:Going Away Party- Again
TRANSP:OPAQUE