Re: Coming to Boston / SIGGRAPH

Hello Boston Gnome folks. I just joined the list, and immediately noticed this message since I'll be at (part of) SIGGRAPH. I'm not that involved with Gnome except as a user (but with ideas that I wish I had time to try implementing).

Will Gnome or some related group have any official presence at SIGGRAPH?

If anyone is interested in my project (http://www.interreality.org) or wants to talk about Gnome or anything else, you can try to find me or Peter Amstutz wandering around, or email me, or catch us or irc.freenode.net. We might also go to the Blender BOF and maybe the one about X3D (nee VRML).

Reed

Jeff Waugh wrote:
Ni hao, Bostonianiteros!

I'll be in town in early August to REPRESENT at SIGGRAPH. We should catch up
one night, have a big GNOME party. Maybe crash one of the SIGGRAPH parties.
I hear they're good.

  30th 00:17 HP0064 -> very late night on the 29th ;)
   4th 08:45 UA0161

I think I'll stay at an airport hotel on the first night 'cos it's so bloody
late, but if anyone has a spare couch (near the BCEC/WTC?) for the 30th-4th,
I'd really appreciate a place to crash.