Re: [anjuta-list] Absolute paths to project files

On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 19:37:05 +0200
Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr> wrote:

> > I wouldn't insist if I didn't consider this a potentially dangerous
> > situation. If I hadn't noticed, I'd be editing the original file,
> > instead of a temporary work copy.
>
> I don't see it as a big problem. If you edit the wrong file, you still
> have the original file in the copied directory and you will see it when
> you will check your changes.

Yes, I did realize that I still have that copy. I'd just prefer I didn't
get into a situation where I have to think about how to solve such a
problem at all. Part of the reason for using IDEs is that I want to
trust them  to not let me do stupid things...

John