Re: [anjuta-list] Absolute paths to project files

Hi John,

Le 24/10/2010 22:34, John Coppens a écrit :
1) Maybe save the path to the .anjuta file too, and warn the user
that he's using the session file outside its original directory. Maybe
even discard the data about the open files.

2) Absolute paths to things outside the project directory, relative ones
inside?

If this is necessary only in the document manager plugin, I think both solutions could be used. Perhaps the second one is better.

If this is useful in several plugins, I think it would be better to create a new function in libanjuta to save and restore file names instead of strings. But the document manager plugin needs a function to write a list of file names too.

I wouldn't insist if I didn't consider this a potentially dangerous
situation. If I hadn't noticed, I'd be editing the original file,
instead of a temporary work copy.

I don't see it as a big problem. If you edit the wrong file, you still have the original file in the copied directory and you will see it when you will check your changes.