[Anjuta-list] Difference to 2.26.0?

Hello people.

I tried to include the gconf package to my project, but it doesn't appear
in the list of modules. I can't find why this would be - the gconf.pc
exists, the correct directories are scanned (other files in the same
directories do appear, such as gtk+-2.0).

I can add it manually to configure.ac though.

I can't seem to remember that I had that problem in the 2.25.xx version.
The list of modules was much longer also, I believe.

John