Re: [Anjuta-list] How to generate code from Glade editor?

Dear Johannes,

Anjuta 2.25.902 has a better looking, it's so friendly, especially
font color and toggling folds.

But... I don't see Glade editor embedded in Anjuta anymore? As I
double click on .glade file in my project, it shows that file as an
XML (pure text). It's Document Manager? If I open it with [Glade
Interface designer], it'll be opened in that separated editor. I've
looked around but don't know how to open .glade file in intergrated
editor which I suppose Anjuta already has.

I also have encountered a problem with both this version and 2.24:
sometimes the arrow > next to items in Project window such as "src",
"other files", "<project_name>doc" is unclickable. I have to restart
Anjuta after that.

Thank you so much.

Best regards,