Re: [Anjuta-list] Newbie questions on Anjuta 1.2.4a

Hi!

Usually anjuta 2.0.2 should install some docs though they are not really
good. If you have not installed from the source package blame the
packager...

The about window issue was introduced by GTK+ 2.10 (yeah, API stable,
blah, blah) and is fixed in CVS and in the upcoming anjuta 2.0.3