[xml] controlling xpath streaming

  Hello,

  getting coredump in malloc is a programmer's nightmare, and my
application does so after recent update of libxml/libxslt from CVS.
Unfortunately, I can't produce a test case. But I can say that the problem
sometimes appears when I use namespaces (ctxt->nsNr, ctxt->namespaces) in
xmlXPathContextPtr, and when an XPath expression is streamable.

  Fortunately, I found a workaround which works for me. In the file
"xpath.c", I deleted the following code fragment:

#ifdef LIBXML_PATTERN_ENABLED
#define XPATH_STREAMING
#endif

  The question is: would you please add a parameter to the configure
script to control whether to use XPath streaming or not?

  Regards,

--
Oleg Paraschenko  olpa@ http://xmlhack.ru/  XML news in Russian
http://uucode.com/blog/  Generative Programming, XML, TeX, Scheme