[xml] Re: [xml-bindings]xpointer with python-libxml2?

On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 05:23:14PM +0100, Ben Decker wrote:
import libxml2
doc = libxml2.parseFile("sample.xml")
branch = doc.xpathEval("a")

...or however...the link in no case seems to get recognized. Some
scripts return an error like:

"""
XPath error Undefined namespace prefix
/a/xi:include/xi:fallback

xmlXPathEval: evaluation failed
"""

Should the python libxml2 wrapper recognize xpointers like this? If so,
can anyone 'point' me to some examples of the implementation?

  I don't see any XPointer in your code.
I don't see how the error could relate to the code provided.
Try again with more data. XInclude from python basic example at:
  http://veillard.com/Talks/2003Xerox/slide16-0.html

Daniel

P.S.: and subscribe to the list, it's getting boring to approve your messages
      manually each time.