Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Applet Indicator

Sorry, I was misinformed. It seems Ubuntu patched the Rhythmbox status
icon plugin to display an indicator applet. So you would have to fetch
the original status icon plugin, for example from here:
http://media.ubuntuusers.de/forum/attachments/2474083/status-icon.tar.bz2
And extract it to /usr/lib/rhythmbox/plugins/status-icon .