Re: Planner-list New installer for 0.14.3 to fix printing issues on Windoze

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 09:19:04AM +0800, David Baxendale (GMail-Singapore) wrote:
> The Help button (or F1) does not work on the new new patch version - Unable
> to Open file

Right you are. I remember now that I had not yet figured out the way to
regenerate the user guide from its sources.

Could you submit a bug report for this in bugzilla so it will not get
lost? Mention something about the installer not including the
manual/help file.

For now I've put the manual from the previous version online at:
http://www.kfk4ever.com/~griffon26/shared/planner.chm
If you place it in the directory where you installed planner, Planner
will find it.

Regards,
Maurice.

--