Planner-list New installer for 0.14.3 to fix printing issues on Windows

Hi everyone,

An error in the packaging of the 0.14.3 release for Windows caused
printing not to work (not even to PDF).

Because I see this as a major problem I decided to build a new installer
for Windows, which is now available from the download page:
http://live.gnome.org/Planner/Downloads

This release does not contain any changes to the source code of planner,
so it is still version 0.14.3.

To see the changes in detail you can look at the patch here:
http://www.kfk4ever.com/~griffon26/shared/planner-0.14.3-windows-r1.patch
or use viewvc:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/planner?view=revision&revision=927

Regards,