Early Gnome-terminal profiling

I've done a little profiling of gnome-terminal, uxterm, and xterm, to
see how they stack up to each other in a few different tests.

Here's the rough draft (please don't link to it - the final release will
be a blog post, once I've gotten a little review, and polished it up a
little): http://www.netdrain.com/performance/gnome-term-prof/index.html

I'd appreciate any feedback and suggestions (especially corrections).

(I'll also clean up the formatting and give a little more summary
information in the final post).

-Travis