zd1211rw supported by nm

Hi everybody,

Maybe you allready know it. With latest update of linux kernel on Ubuntu 7.04, I've seen that network manager applet tried to configure my wireless interface (allready configured in /etc/wpa_supplicant.conf). So I've change my /etc/network/interfaces to not use wpa_sufficant config and it know work with nm ! So maybe someone can add this to http://live.gnome.org/NetworkManagerHardware :
ZyDAS zd1211 based (USB)
Provider:    Linux kernel
Driver:    zd1211rw
Status    Supports unencrypted, WEP, WPA and WPA2 networks