Re: MC 4.6.1a pseudographic bug

Hi v.v.b.,

On Tue, 2006-05-23 at 21:38 +0400, v.v.b. wrote:
> In window "Chown Advanced Command" (both in text and graphics) there are
> problems with symbols.
> Instead of show [rwx] there is  [^ x] and so on...

No such problem with a CVS build without the utf8 patch, and indeed
recreatable with a Fedora rpm. You should report this bug in Red Hat's
bugzilla as it is most likely related to the fore mentioned utf8 patch.

> Take a look at in attached file.

No need to attach screen shots to this mailing list. If you describe
your problem clearly we can reproduce it. Screen shots to mailing lists
just waste bandwidth and disk space.

Leonard.