Friends of GNOME February Data

The February Friends of GNOME data is posted.[1]

Good news:
* February was an outstanding month. We brought in $2,826. (Compare to $1,587 in January and $2,663 in December.)

Challenge:
* A large part of February's donation was do to one, one time $1500 donation from an individual.
* We lost 12 subscribers. I asked them all why they cancelled. Few have responded but I imagine that it's because they finished their year and they are getting a tshirt.

Corrections:
* The monthly subscribers was calculated wrong from September to January. We had between 100-107 subscribers each of those months. (More than we reported previously.) The total donation amounts were calculated correctly. (I'm really hoping that CiviCRM will help fix this manual process for reporting.)
* These reports don't include $100 a month that we receive in donations via checks.

I will blog about this as well.

Stormy

[1] http://live.gnome.org/action/AttachFile/GnomeMarketing/Tasks/FriendsOfGNOME?action="">

[