Re: GTK+ Win32 - how to disable console window?

At 14:06 26.07.00 -0400, Joe Kelch wrote:

>I've been using GTK+ on both Linux and Windows 98SE.  Both work fine, but the
>Win32 port always insists on opening a console window along with the gtk
window.
> Does anyone know how to disable this window, or cause it to be minimized on
>opening?  Thanks

You need to provide a WinMain function (see libgimp/gimp.h for an example)
Finally compile with:

LDFLAGS = /link $(LINKDEBUG) /subsystem:windows /machine:ix86
instead of:
LDFLAGS = /link $(LINKDEBUG) /subsystem:console /machine:ix86

To start with minimized simply change the properties of your
desktop icon.

	Hans