Gnumeric and Maemo

Hi all,

   I'd like to inform that here in INdT we are working on the port of
Gnumeric to the maemo platform just like it was done with Abiword, as
you can see in the link below:

   http://www.indt.org.br/maemo/index.html

   The first gnumeric release is almost done and we hope it will be
available for the next few weeks. By now, we have just done some
modifications in the user interface to adapt it to Nokia 770 Hildon's
environment.

   If anyone has interest in helping us with this job, please contact us
and we will be pleasant to give the access to the code that we are
working on.

   Regards, Renato.

--
Renato Araujo Oliveira Filho