Re: Control center refresh

On Tue, 2009-07-14 at 17:15 +0100, Calum Benson wrote:

> <http://blogs.gnome.org/calum/2009/07/14/control-center-refresh/>

This is really nice.  Thanks for conducting a really well-done usability
study :)  I like the idea of the big categories with easily-to-explore
subitems.

[My pet peeve right now with the control center is that common things
are buried very deep.  How do you change your mouse cursor, because it's
too small?  It's not under Mouse.  It's not under Appearance.  You have
to go all the way, deep down into Appearance -> Theme -> Customize ->
Pointer.  "Pointer"!  Isn't that a breed of dog?]

  Federico