Re: help on binaries on gnome-FTP

> I too would like to know how to provide windows binaries on
> ftp.gnome.org. Does each project (gtk+, gtkmm, pygtk) do this manually
> at the moment? For instance, I would like to provide Glom Windows
> binaries on ftp.gnome.org.

At least I do it quite manually. I scp my stuff to master.gnome.org
and then run signal-ftp-sync there. There is a file README in the
pub/gnome/binaries/win32 folder
(http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/binaries/win32/README ) that lists the
email address of the person responsible for each subfolder there. Add
a subfolder for glom and add your name to the README file.
--tml