etodo and ememo not synchronizing at all

Hi all

I have this very strange problem for a long time and would finally like
to find an answer.

I can sync prefectly my calendar and contacts but not my memos and
todos. I hard-resetted my palm a few days ago and did a "copy to PDA"
sync in the hope of solving the problem: It did copy but since then,
it's the old story: not able to sync and not working even if I try to
copy to PDA or to the PC.

Syncing doesn't show any errors at all and sometimes todos get synced
but if it ever happens, it's always randomly and happens from the palm
to the PC. I setup ememo and etodo to sync private records as well. I'm
synchronizing through USB cable.

If you need further infos, let me know.

My setup: Mandriva 2007 with Evolution 2.8.0, gnome-pilot and
gnome-pilot-conduits 2.0.14, pilot-link 0.12.0
Palm device: Treo 650 with orange customizations

TIA and regards

Marcio