Kparts and Bonobo..

Hi all

At dot.kde.org you can find a link to a document about KDE components.
In that document they explain why Kparts is good and why corba and
ofcourse bonobo if bad for a desktop.

So.  I would like to know alittle more about the differences between the
component-systems.  I'm sure that both systems are great technology and
I'm not trying to start a flame-war.  I wanted to ask this question
before this article but never got aroung to do it.

I know next to nothing about KParts and alittle more about bonobo but
not a whole lot there either.  It seams like the documentation for
KParts is alittle bit better than the documentation for bonobo.

I'd love to see a "convert your program to a component"-tutorial for
bonobo like there is a short one for Kparts.

Anyway.  Like I said, I'm not trying to start a flame-war, I'm just
curious :)

/Erik

--
Erik Bågfors               | erik bagfors nu
Supporter of free software | GSM +46 733 279 273