Re: Women in GNOME (Was: Code Of Conduct)

On Thu, 2006-06-01 at 14:57 +0100, Alan Cox wrote:
> On Iau, 2006-06-01 at 14:33 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > Hmm, how about people working together? It just seems that the person who
> > most most obviously wants this should be the person trying to make it
> > happen.
>
> I'd be wary of pursuing just the "women in GNOME" issue, because many of
> the same things put off far more than just women.

Yes, that's why the gender issue is only one (possible) part of the code
of conduct, though it's the reason that I got around to finally pushing
it.

But Anne is asking specifically for a gender policy/plan, apparently
separate to that. I'd just like her to make a suggestion.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com