Official Compliant

Hello representants of GNOME,

I would like to take the chance to fill a compliant about abusive
behaviour within GNOME and would like that these practices are being
stopped quickly. Here are two things that came into my mind so far:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2004-May/msg00231.html
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2004-
July/msg00099.html

I feel quite offended by the behaviour of Marc McLoughlin and his way of
enforcing rules and separation of people. Aren't there any guidelines or
rules in the GNOME carta how the community has to be treated or how to
act in the public ? Wasn't GNOME a open community, open for everyone to
participate and bring up points to dicussion ?