Re: Patch for document type handling

Hi,

the approach looks good. Something somewhat related we should consider
is to do mime type sniffing instead (or in addition) to extension
matching...

The dvi code is from http://mdvi.sourceforge.net/. The project seem
unmaintained since 2001 so I guess it doesnt make sense to link to the
separate library. I'm not that convinced about the choice  to base the
dvi backend on it, but I havent look at the code.

Marco