Epiphany vs. Mozilla(browser plug-ins)

Gentlemen,

I recently began playing with Fedora Core1on my spare PC.As most newcomers to Linux can probably attest,browser plug-ins can be a pain if (like myself) you don't have a clue.Fortunately,I found a copy of Linux for Non-Geeks byRickford Grant to assist me in this and other tasks.Grant gives detailed instructions for plugging in Flash for Mozilla 1.4.1 via command-line;sadly,I lack such information re' Epiphany(odd,since the author recommended E in the first place).So my questions are: 1)Will the same commands work with Epiphany? If so,do I need to change the folder name,and will Epiphany also be 1.4.1? 2)I noticed that External Resources are all for Mozilla-is there no compatibility problem between M and E? If not,does Question 1 apply and how? 3) If Epiphany dislikes plugins,how would be the best way to set Flash and others as external helper applications?
  I would appeciate any help you may offer.

 Thank You,
Randy Whitley(novice user)